10 Facts About Me
- I can eat pasta anytime. And in any form. With most of the sauces.
- I’m a lover of the Scandinavian culture. I lived in Sweden and learned the language, which I find amazing. Among my favorite words, you can find lagom and pepperkaka.
- Being out in nature wasn’t my thing until I moved North, where the way how I think about and look at my surroundings has totally changed. Nowadays if you say hiking, I start packing!
- Brushing my teeth is strictly a private thing for me. I could scream when someone wants to give a kiss on my cheek or talks to me while they’re brushing their teeth…
- I’ve been writing a diary since I was 7.
- I’m really sensitive and emotional.
- One item on my bucket list: living on a ranch for a while and riding a horse every day.
- I speak four languages.
- I’m obsessed with writing lists. You couldn’t tell, huh?
- I’m from Hungary, based in Germany and always willing to travel.
And what are your 10 facts? Let me know you and tell your story!